>

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What are you listening to...

on your drive home from work?

My drive just so happens to take place at 6am every morning, Sunday through Thursday. I love to roll the windows down, turn up the volume and sing at the top of my lungs all the way home. It's my time to be crazy, drive fast, and sing away all the stress from work, family....life.

I am one of those people who live for music. It feeds me. Keeps me sane.

Makes me happy. :)

Here are a few of my favorites from my "drive home" playlist.

***Scroll to the very bottom of this page and click the pause button on the player so you can listen***


This song remains in my Top Ten "Get Happy Fast" list...



And this one? Well, you simply can't NOT feel good when you listen to it. Makes me want to run away from all the stress in the world...




An old one from high school (Amy, you will remember this one!!)



This song is at the very top of my drive list. It has been there for a number of years. I play it in the car and sing to my Mama, my Daddy, Charlie and Johnny. I pray for my children, I remember my loved ones, and I smile inside. :)



And, the last one for today. This song makes my husband crazy, but I LOVE it. It makes me happy.

No comments: