>

Thursday, April 14, 2011

about this blog: a warning

This blog contains things that most would consider "sensitive material".


In fact, I think I would even consider this blog "adult only".


It's your call.



Here's the deal....



I write about some really difficult issues.



Death.



Suicide.



Sadness.



Grief.



Some of my posts contain bad words.



Really bad words.



Sometimes, lots of them.



I will not censor my posts for you.



However, you DO have a choice in this.






You can choose not to read here.



I don't care either way.



This blog is not about you, it's about me.



I am sorry if this offends any of you, but I am not going to make myself into something I'm not just to make you feel better, or because I am scared of what you might think of me.



I am 35 years old, I write about some really strong emotions, and you know what?



Sometimes the word shit or damn expresses exactly what you are trying to say.



Yes, I have been to Hell and lived to tell you about it, but I have also had some AMAZING times in my life.



I have a wonderful, loving husband and three kids who are the very reason I get out of bed everyday.



So, if you can overlook an occasional bad word, get your cup of coffee, or your cup of tea, a big box of Kleenex and hang around for awhile.



You might find you actually like it here.



jackie :)

No comments: